I am going to show you how to whiten teeth permanently at home with natural remedies that works wonders and already have people testifying with results.
What Causes Yellow Teeth?
Enamel thinning is what causes the teeth to yellow. The outer layer of the teeth consists of enamel, which is colored almost white and protects the deeper tooth structure.
Beneath the enamel is a layer of tissue called dentin, which is yellow-brown. When the enamel layer thins or wears away, the teeth begin to look darker.
Aging, acidic foods and gum disease can wear down tooth enamel and cause the teeth to yellow. Beverages like coffee and some medicines also stains the teeth. Other causes of yellow teeth include smoking and use of some certain types of antibiotics.
How To Whiten Teeth Permanently
Below are 8 best remedies to whiten teeth permanently.
How To Whiten Teeth With Charcoal
1. Activated charcoal effectively remove stains from the teeth. It’s highly absorbent and gets rid of bacteria and toxins in the mouth. It is one of the best remedies to whiten teeth permanently.
Crush one charcoal tablet into a powder. Dip your wet toothbrush into it and brush your teeth as you normally do. Then rinse properly.
How To Whiten Teeth With Baking Soda And Lemon
2. Baking soda is a versatile ingredient with many uses and lemon is a fruit that contains citric acid and vitamin C. They are both known as natural bleach because of their lightening and brightening properties.
To whiten teeth permanently, put some baking soda on your toothbrush, and add a few drops of lemon juice over it. Then use it to brush as you normally do.
How To Whiten Teeth With Hydrogen Peroxide
3. Hydrogen peroxide is a mild bleach that can whiten teeth permanently. Mix some baking soda and hydrogen peroxide together and brush with it for 2 minutes.
Hydrogen peroxide may increase tooth sensitivity, so it is not recommended for long-term or frequent use, as it can harm the enamel.
How To Whiten Teeth With Apple Cider Vinegar
4. Apple cider vinegar has bleaching effect on the teeth. It should however be noted that, it has the potential to cause damage to the surface configuration of the teeth. So it should be used with caution, and not frequently.
To whiten teeth permanently, dilute half a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and rinse your mouth with this solution every morning before brushing your teeth.
How To Whiten Teeth With Oil Pulling
5. Oil pulling is the method of washing the mouth with oil to remove dirt, bacteria, and debris. Oil pulling improves oral health and well-being, it also reduces cavities and whiten teeth permanently.
Simply rinse the mouth after brushing with either coconut oil, sunflower oil or sesame oil for 2 minutes and spit it out.
How To Whiten Teeth With Milk
6. Powdered milk and toothpaste together makes the teeth pearly white and healthy. To whiten teeth permanently, put some toothpaste on your toothbrush, then add a bit of powdered milk on top of it and brush your teeth as you normally do.
How To Whiten Teeth With Salt
7. Toothpaste, salt, baking soda, and lemon juice is one of the best and most effective remedy to whiten teeth permanently. Mix a tablespoon of toothpaste, a pinch of salt, a bit of baking soda, and 4-5 drops of lemon juice in a bowl. Then, brush your teeth with this mixture for 5 minutes.
How To Whiten Teeth With Strawberry
8. Strawberry is a sweet red fruit that can whiten the teeth naturally. Take a ripe strawberry, and mash it up to a smooth paste. Brush your teeth with this paste for a few minutes to whiten teeth permanently.
These remedies effectively whiten teeth permanently and removes dirt, bacteria, and debris from the teeth. They also improve general oral health and well-being.