I am going to show you how to remove stretch marks permanently with tested home remedies that works wonders and already have people testifying with results.
Table of Contents
What Is Stretch Marks?
Stretch marks are scars that appears on the body when our skin stretches or shrinks rapidly. This sudden change causes the collagen and elastin which support the skin to rupture.
What Causes Stretch Marks?
1. Heredity – If your family members have a history of stretch marks, you are more likely to develop it now or later.
2. Puberty – Teenagers who experience rapid growth and body changes during puberty develops stretch marks.
3. Pregnancy – Rapid weight gain during pregnancy makes you more prone to having stretch marks.
4. Weight training – Weightlifters who gain muscles quickly do get stretch marks on their arms, shoulders, and legs.
5. Rapid weight loss or gain – Putting on a lot of weight or losing a lot of weight within a short period of time can cause stretch marks.
How To Prevent Stretch Marks
1. Eating right – Having a balanced diet with vitamin A and E, as well as omega 3s and antioxidants will help prevent stretch marks.
2. Exercise – Regular exercise helps the skin to keep it elasticity and also keep your weight in check.
3. Staying hydrated – It is essential to drink plenty of water to keep the body healthy and beautiful naturally.
4. Staying away from chemicals – Don’t use creams, lotions and soaps with harsh chemicals that destroys the elasticity of the skin.
How To Remove Stretch Marks Permanently
1. Cocoa butter – Cocoa butter is an effective treatment for stretch marks, as it hydrates your skin and make it smoother. It penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin and repairs damaged cells.
To remove stretch marks permanently, apply some organic cocoa butter on the affected area twice a day for a couple of months and the stretch marks will gradually disappear.
2. Shea butter – Shea butter is full of Vitamin A and antioxidants. It also contains anti-inflammatory properties, which are great for improving the elasticity of the skin. Regular application will replenish the skin and repair any damaged cell.
If you want to remove stretch marks permanently, massage some generous amount of raw shea butter into your skin daily, twice a day for best result.
3. Aloe vera – Aloe vera is a wonder herb that has been used for ages to heal various skin ailments. It is full of nutrients, essential vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that have antioxidant properties that fastens healing process.
To remove stretch marks permanently, get the thick gel from the aloe vera plant and apply it to the affected skin areas. Gently rub the gel into the skin and leave it on for fifteen minutes. Use lukewarm water to rinse it off and repeat this process every day. Or simply mix the gel with your body cream and apply daily until your stretch marks vanish.
4. Lemon – Lemon is a versatile fruit used in many home remedies. It is known for its lightening properties as it is naturally acidic. It helps to heal wounds and reduce dark spots, acne, and other body scars.
Simply rub some lemon slices on the affected areas and leave it on the skin for the night and wash it off in the morning. Repeat this remedy every night and it will remove stretch marks permanently.
5. Baking soda – Baking soda is a versatile ingredient with many uses. It has lightening properties that exfoliates the skin and removes the dead skin layers, thus it removes stretch marks permanently.
Mix some baking soda with lemon juice to form a paste and apply this on the affected areas. Let it sit for 20-30 minutes and wash with warm water. Do this every day and it will quickly remove stretch marks permanently.
6. Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is a versatile ingredient rich in acetic and malic acid, which aid in lightening any kind of scars.
Get 1 cup of apple cider vinegar and a spray bottle. Pour the apple cider vinegar into the spray bottle and spray it over your stretch marks before going to bed. Let it air-dry in the night and wash thoroughly in the morning and moisturize the skin. Do this every night to remove stretch marks permanently.
7. Onion – Onion contains quercetin, a substance with anti-inflammatory properties which is known to heal and repair the skin. For this reason, onions is one of the best remedies to remove stretch marks permanently.
Make a puree of some red onions and massage the affected areas with it for at least 2 minutes, then let it air-dry. Do this every night for maximum result.
These remedies are very effective and can remove stretch marks permanently. However, this won’t happen overnight, the treatment is a gradual process that requires patience to see result. The effectiveness of each remedy also depends on your skin. So try one remedy after another to see which one works best for your body.