I am going to show you how to remove pimples scars with tested home remedies that works wonders and already have people testifying with results.
What Is Pimples Scars?
Pimples scars are those marks left behind after acne is gone. They are stubborn and tend to get darker if not treated on time with the right remedies.
How To Remove Pimples Scars
Below are 10 best home remedies to remove pimples scars.
1. Aloe vera – Aloe vera contains many of the amino acids found in our body. It has vitamins A, B, C, E and beta-carotene. It contains antioxidants that reduce swelling and redness, while its natural astringent removes excess oil and dead cells.
Aloe vera has anti-aging and skin nourishing properties. Besides providing quick depigmentation, removing dark spots, and treating sunburn, this plant also has analgesic and antiseptic properties.
Extract the thick gel from the aloe vera plant and apply it directly to the affected areas to remove pimples scars. Leave the gel on skin for 20 minutes, then wash off with clean water.
2. Tea tree oil – Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial and wound-healing properties which helps to relieve skin dryness and itching and also helps prevent infections. This qualities makes it a great remedy for pimples scars.
To remove pimples scars, mix a few drops of tea tree oil with a little olive oil or coconut oil and keep it in a container. Massage the mixture into your skin several times a day until the pimples scars fade away.
3. Vitamin E oil – Vitamin E oil contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerating properties that nourishes the skin, keeps it healthy, and also fastens the healing process of wounds and scars.
It also protects the skin from UV radiation, helps to slow down skin aging process, hydrates the skin and makes it glow naturally.
To remove pimples scars, extract the oil from the Vitamin E capsules. Wash your face clean and dry, then massage the pimples scars with the oil for at least 2 minutes. Do this every day for maximum result.
4. Coconut oil – Coconut oil contains antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and vitamins E and K. It has fatty acids that can add moisture to the skin. It also helps to repair the skin and promote the growth of healthy skin tissues that remove pimples scars.
Gently massage some coconut oil into the skin for at least 2 minutes and leave it on. Do this every day to remove pimples scars.
5. Honey – Honey is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent, and it has been used for ages to heal wounds and boost immune system function, which means that it can help the body fight off infections.
Honey has antibacterial properties that is helpful for treating a various skin ailments, burns and wounds. It also prevent infections while moisturizing the skin and speeding healing.
Its natural moisturizing effects and stimulation of tissue regeneration make it a popular ingredient to mix into your skin care routine.
To remove pimples scars, apply some raw honey on the affected area and leave on for 30 minutes, then rinse your face with clean water and moisturise.
6. Baking soda – Baking soda is a versatile ingredient with many uses. Apart from the fact it has lightening properties, it also exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin layers and balances your pH.
Make a paste of baking soda using water and rub it on the affected area. Leave it on for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly to remove pimples scars.
7. Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, it is full of antioxidants like vitamins A, B-complex, C, and E. Its properties soothe the inflammation and reddening of pimples scars and help them to fade.
Apple cider vinegar is also a disinfectant. It contains alpha hydroxy acids and malic acid that prevents acne and increases the production of sebum, making the skin neither too oily nor too dry. It also draws toxins out of the skin, there by preventing wrinkles and maintaining the glow of the skin.
Always dilute apple cider vinegar before applying it to the skin. Undiluted vinegar can cause chemical burns or other injuries. Do not use this remedy if your skin is cracked or bleeding, as the vinegar will sting and irritate the skin.
To remove pimples scars, mix 1 cup of warm water and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar. Apply the mixture to the affected area using cotton balls. Leave it on for 3 hours and gently wash your face with clean water then moisturize.
8. Lemon – Lemon is a versatile fruit that contains citric acid and vitamin C. Known as a natural bleach, it aids new cell growth and gives your skin its elasticity back. It has skin lightening and brightening properties that can remove pimples scars.
You can either cut the lemon into two and rub a half over the affected area or squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl and apply on your skin using a cotton ball and let it soak the pimples scars for about 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
9. Onion – Onion contains cepalin, kaempferol and quercetin, which has anti-inflammatory properties known to heal and repair the skin. For this reason, onions is one of the best remedies to remove pimples scars.
Make a puree of some red onion and rub it directly on the pimples scars. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash with clean water.
10. Turmeric – Turmeric contains curcumin, a compound with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce excess production of melanin, which adds pigmentation to your scar and makes it darker.
Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals, treats discoloration and helps in removing spots from the skin. It is antiseptic, so it smoothens the skin without irritation.
Turmeric protects the skin by neutralizing free radicals and reducing wound healing time. To remove pimples scars permanently, aim to cook with at least a teaspoon of turmeric powder every day.
To remove pimples scars, mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon of raw honey together. Apply the mixture on the pimples scars and leave it on for about 20 minutes to allow the paste to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. Rinse thoroughly with cool water and moisturise.
These remedies are very effective and can remove pimples scars but not overnight, the treatment is a gradual process that requires patience to see results. The effectiveness of each remedy depends on your skin. So try one remedy after another to see which one works best for your body.