I am going to show you how to remove eczema spots with tested home remedies that works wonders and already have people testifying with results.
What Is Eczema Spots?
Eczema spots are those itchy, red, cracked, and rough blisters that remain on the skin after dermatitis is healed. It can be triggered by environmental factors like smoke and pollen but it is not contagious.
How To Remove Eczema Spots
Below are 15 best home remedies to remove eczema spots.
1. Vitamin oil – Vitamin E oil contains anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerating properties that nourishes the skin, keeps it healthy, and also fastens the healing process of wounds and scars.
It also protects the skin from UV radiation, helps to slow down skin aging process, hydrates the skin and makes it glow naturally.
To remove eczema spots, extract oil from the Vitamin E capsules. Wash your face clean and dry, then massage the eczema spots with the oil for at least 2 minutes. Do this every day for maximum result.
2. Coconut oil – Coconut oil contains antioxidants, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and vitamins E and K. It has fatty acids that can add moisture to the skin. It also helps to repair the skin and promote the growth of healthy skin tissues that remove eczema spots.
Gently massage some coconut oil into the skin for at least 2 minutes and leave it on. Do this every day for best result.
3. Fish oil – Fish oil comes from the skin and tissues of certain fishes. You can find it most commonly in the form of soft gel capsules. You can either take fish oil tablets orally three times a day or puncture them to extract the oil and apply directly on the affected area to remove eczema spots.
4. Avocado oil – Consuming cold pressed avocado oil on a daily basis can help boost the levels of fatty acids in your skin. This oil is specifically rich in mono unsaturated oleic acid, which can fasten skin cell regeneration and wound healing. Including it in your diet helps to remove eczema spots.
5. Olive oil – Olive oil is rich in antioxidants called tyrosol and squalene. They increase blood flow to scar tissues to help minimize their appearance. It also has the ability to penetrate the deep layers of the skin to help prevent dryness.
To remove eczema spots, apply some extra virgin olive oil on the eczema spots and massage it gently. Do this every day for maximum result.
6. Turmeric – Turmeric contains curcumin, a compound with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce excess production of melanin, which adds pigmentation to your scar and makes it darker.
Curcumin is a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals, treats discoloration and helps to remove eczema spots from the skin. It is antiseptic, so it smoothens the skin without irritation.
Turmeric protects the skin by neutralizing free radicals and reducing wound healing time. To remove eczema spots permanently, aim to cook with at least a teaspoon of turmeric powder every day.
To remove eczema spots, mix 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon of raw honey together. Apply the mixture on the affected area and leave it on for about 20 minutes to allow the paste to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. Rinse thoroughly with cool water and moisturise.
7. Honey – Honey is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent, and it has been used for ages to heal wounds and boost immune system function, which means that it can help the body fight off infections.
Honey has antibacterial properties that is helpful for treating a various skin ailments, burns and wounds. It also prevent infections while moisturizing the skin and speeding healing.
Its natural moisturizing effects and stimulation of tissue regeneration make it a popular ingredient to mix into your skin care routine.
To remove eczema spots, simply apply some raw honey on the affected area and leave it on for 30 minutes, then rinse your face with clean water and moisturise.
8. Baking soda – Baking soda is a versatile ingredient with many uses. Apart from the fact it has lightening properties, it also exfoliates the skin and removes dead skin layers and balances your pH.
To remove eczema spots, make a paste of baking soda using water and rub it on the affected area. Leave it on for 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
9. Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, it is full of antioxidants like vitamins A, B-complex, C, and E. Its properties soothe the inflammation and reddening, thus it fades and remove eczema spots.
Apple cider vinegar is also a disinfectant. It contains alpha hydroxy acids and malic acid that prevents acne and increases the production of sebum, making the skin neither too oily nor too dry. It also draws toxins out of the skin, there by preventing wrinkles and maintaining the glow of the skin.
Always dilute apple cider vinegar before applying it to the skin. Undiluted vinegar can cause chemical burns or other injuries. Do not use this remedy if your skin is cracked or bleeding, as the vinegar will sting and irritate the skin.
To remove eczema spots, mix 1 cup of warm water and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar. Apply the mixture to the affected area using cotton balls. Leave it on for 3 hours and gently wash with clean water then moisturize.
10. Cocoa butter – Cocoa butter is a great skin moisturizer and it helps to remove eczema spots completely, as it hydrates your skin and make it smoother. It penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin and repairs damaged cells.
Regularly apply some organic cocoa butter on the eczema spots, twice a day for maximum result.
11. Shea butter – Shea butter is full of Vitamin A and antioxidants. It also contains anti-inflammatory properties, which are great for improving the elasticity of the skin. Regular application will replenish the skin and repair any damaged cell.
If you want to remove eczema spots completely, massage some generous amount of raw shea butter into your skin daily, twice a day for best result.
12. Aloe vera – Aloe vera is a wonder herb that has been used for ages to heal various skin ailments. It is full of nutrients, essential vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that have antioxidant properties that fastens healing process.
To remove eczema spots, get the thick gel from the aloe vera plant and gently rub it on the skin and leave it on for 15 minutes. Use lukewarm water to rinse it off and repeat this process every day. Or simply mix the gel with your body cream and apply daily until your eczema spots vanish.
13. Oatmeal – Oatmeal contains saponins, a great exfoliating and cleansing agent that scrubs away dead skin cells effectively. Its anti-inflammatory nature helps in soothing irritation and treating acne, pimples scars, and dark spots.
Oatmeal is great at balancing the oil content in your skin, thus making it beneficial for both oily and dry skin types. It exfoliates the skin naturally.
Make a paste of oatmeal and warm water. Apply all over the face and let it stay for some minutes. Wash it off with warm water. Do this once or twice a week to remove eczema spots completely.
14. Nutmeg – Nutmeg powder contains vitamin A and C which are good for the skin’s health. To use nutmeg powder, you need to mix ½ tablespoon of it with 1 tablespoon of warm water or warm milk to form a thick paste.
To remove eczema spots, apply this mixture evenly on the affected area and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash off with clean water and moisturise.
15. Flaxseeds – Flaxseeds are packed with omega-3 acids, and they help block a chemical in the body called arachidonic acid which causes inflammation. Grind up a few tablespoons of flaxseeds and add to smoothies, oatmeal, granola, or salad. You can also use flaxseed oil as a dressing for salads and veggies to help remove eczema spots.
Eczema spots cannot disappear overnight, the treatment is a gradual process that requires patience to see results. The effectiveness of each remedy depends on your skin. So try one remedy after another to see which one works best for your body.