I am going to show you how to remove dark underarms naturally with tested home remedies that works wonders and already have people testifying with results.
Table of Contents
What Causes Dark Underarms?
Dark underarms occurs when dead skin cells accumulate in the underarm area. These dead cells are a result of non-exposure of the skin in that area, chemicals in skin products, shaving, bleaching, and genetic factors.
How To Remove Dark Underarms Naturally
Below are 7 best home remedies to remove dark underarms naturally.
How To Remove Dark Underarms With Coconut Oil
1. Coconut oil is an amazing natural moisturiser that contains Vitamin E which can help to remove dark underarms naturally. Coconut oil and sugar scrub helps to remove dead skin from the under arms area which causes it to be dark.
To remove dark underarms naturally, mix a teaspoon of sugar with some coconut oil and apply under the arms. Scrub for a few minutes and wash away.
How To Remove Dark Underarms With Milk
2. Milk is a natural lightening agent that combats free radical damage and slows down the skin aging process. The lactic acid in milk smoothens the skin and makes it firm. This mild acid also diminishes fine lines and wrinkles.
Milk contains lactic acid, biotin, calcium, vitamin B12, vitamin D, vitamin A and B6 that boost the collagen production in the skin. This properties removes dead skin cells and fight all kinds of pigmentation. The vitamins and fatty acids present in milk softens the skin and lightens the skin tone.
To remove dark underarms naturally, mix 2 tablespoons of milk with 1 tablespoon of plain flour to make a thick paste. Apply this mixture on the underarm area and leave for 15 minutes before washing off. Do this 3 times a week for maximum result.
How To Remove Dark Underarms With Lemon
3. Lemon has antibacterial and antiseptic properties, it is a natural bleaching agent that helps to lighten and brighten up darkened areas. Apart from lightening the skin, lemon also helps in exfoliating dead skin cells.
Lemon juice is a natural cleanser and mixing it with baking soda makes an amazing scrub to remove dark underarms naturally.
Mix some baking soda and lemon juice and rub on the darkened area every day for 5 minutes before bathing. Then moisturize. The dark underarms will fade away within a week.
How To Remove Dark Underarms With Cucumber
4. Cucumber contains cucurbitacins and cucumerin that delays the skin aging process. It has all the essential antioxidants like vitamins A, B5, C, E, and K that removes all kinds of skin discoloration like dark circles, pimples scars, freckles, and dark spots.
Cucumber is also a source of silica, which is important for the synthesis of the collagen that rejuvenates the skin. It also has high water content, which makes it a great moisturizer for the skin.
To remove dark underarms naturally, rub a thin slice of cucumber on the underarms area or grate a cucumber and apply the juice under your arms. Do this twice daily till the dark underarms disappear.
How To Remove Dark Underarms With Tomato
5. Tomato contains lycopene, vitamins A, B, and C that boost collagen production, fight free radicals, and maintain the elasticity of the skin. It also contains minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium that moisturizes the skin from within and promote the overall good health of the skin.
Tomato contains bleaching properties that naturally help in reducing discolouration and pigmentation. It also lightens and brightens the skin tone and helps reduce sweating which is a major cause of darkening of the underarms area.
To remove dark underarms naturally, rub a slice of raw tomato on the underarms or apply some tomato juice to your underarms overnight. Do this every day till the dark underarms disappear.
How To Remove Dark Underarms With Potato
6. Potato contains potassium, zinc, phosphorus minerals, vitamin B6 and vitamin C that rejuvenate the collagen production of the skin. It also contain enzymes and starch which nourishes the skin. It is an amazing natural bleach and an anti-irritant that helps to remove dark underarms naturally and provide instant relief from itchiness.
Take thin slices of Irish potatoes and scrub the under arms with it for 5 minutes. Wash with water and moisturise. Do this 3 times a week to remove dark underarms naturally.
How To Remove Dark Underarms With Turmeric
7. Turmeric is a versatile ingredient that enhances our skin in many ways. It contains a chemical known as curcumin, which lightens the skin tone. It is considered one of the most effective natural remedy for skin lightening and brightening.
To remove dark underarms naturally, mix some turmeric with some lemon juice to make a paste. Apply this mixture on the darkened area and leave for 15 minutes then wash with water. Do this 3 times a week for best result.
These home remedies can remove dark underarms naturally but it won’t happen overnight, the treatment is a gradual process that requires patience to see result. However, the effectiveness of each remedy depends on your skin. So try one remedy after another to see which one works best for your body.