I am going to show you how to remove dark spots completely with tested natural remedies that works wonders and already have testimonies.
Table of Contents
What Is Dark Spots?
Dark spots are discolored patches of skin that appear on the face, chest, arms, back, knee, elbows or shoulder and can be in shades of black, red, brown, or grey.
What Causes Dark Spots?
They appear on the skin due to pimples scars, excessive sun exposure, excess secretion of melanin on the skin, dead skin cells, hormonal changes, vitamin deficiencies, lack of sleep and too much stress.
How To Remove Dark Spots Completely
Below are 10 best natural remedies to remove dark spots completely.
1. Oatmeal For Dark Spots – Oatmeal contains saponins, a great exfoliating and cleansing agent that scrubs away dead skin cells effectively. Its anti-inflammatory nature helps in soothing irritation and treating acne, pimples scars, and also remove dark spots completely.
Oatmeal is great at balancing the oil content in your skin, thus making it beneficial for both oily and dry skin types. It exfoliates the skin naturally.
Make a paste of oatmeal and warm water. Apply all over the face and let it stay for some minutes. Wash it off with warm water. Do this once or twice a week to remove dark spots completely.
2. Potato For Dark Spots – Potato contains potassium, zinc, phosphorus minerals, vitamin B6 and vitamin C that rejuvenate the collagen production of the skin. It also has starch and sugar which works together to remove dead skin cells and aid the growth of new ones.
To remove dark spots completely, slice up a potato and place one slice directly on the affected area. Leave it on for a few minutes and then wash your face with lukewarm water.
3. Tomato For Dark Spots – Tomato contains lycopene, vitamins A, B, and C that boost collagen production, fight free radicals, and maintain the elasticity of the skin. It also contains minerals like calcium, potassium, and magnesium that moisturizes the skin from within and promote the overall good health of the skin.
To remove dark spots completely, scrub a slice of tomato on the dark spots daily or apply some tomato juice directly on the affected area. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water. Alternatively, you can mix the tomato juice with raw honey.
4. Milk and Honey – Milk contains lactic acid, biotin, calcium, vitamin B12, vitamin D, vitamin A and B6 that boost the collagen production in the skin. This properties removes dead skin cells and fight all kinds of pigmentation.
Milk is a natural lightening agent that combats free radical damage and slows down the skin aging process. While honey is a great moisturizer with healing properties. Thus, the combination of this two powerful ingredients remove dark spots completely from deep within.
Mix 4 tablespoons of milk with 2 tablespoons of honey in a bowl. Massage the mixture into your dark spots in a circular motion for about 5 minutes. Leave the paste on for 10 minutes, then wash off with clean water.
5. Cucumber For Dark Spots – Cucumber contains cucurbitacins and cucumerin that delays the skin aging process. It has all the essential antioxidants like vitamins A, B5, C, E, and K that removes all kinds of skin discoloration like dark circles, pimples scars, freckles, and also remove dark spots completely.
Cucumber is also a source of silica, which is important for the synthesis of the collagen that rejuvenates the skin. It also has high water content, which makes it a great moisturizer for the skin.
Drinking plenty of water is good for the skin and can help to remove dark spots completely. Water helps to throw out toxins from the body and gives the skin moisture, there by fading away dark spots.
To remove dark spots completely, get a fresh slice of cucumber and gently rub the piece on the dark spots in a circular motion for 2 minutes, then leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and wash off with clean water.
6. Aloe Vera For Dark Spots – Aloe vera contains many of the amino acids found in our body. It has vitamins A, B, C, E and beta-carotene. It contains antioxidants that reduce swelling and redness, while its natural astringent removes excess oil and dead cells.
Aloe vera has anti-aging and skin nourishing properties. Besides providing quick depigmentation, remove dark spots completely, and treating sunburn, this plant also has analgesic and antiseptic properties.
To remove dark spots completely, extract the thick gel from the aloe vera plant and apply it directly to the dark spots. Leave the gel on skin for 20 minutes, then wash off with clean water.
7. Onion For Dark Spots- Onion contains cepalin, kaempferol and quercetin, which has anti-inflammatory properties known to heal and repair the skin. For this reason, onions is one of the best remedies to remove dark spots completely.
Make a puree of some red onion and rub it directly on the dark spots. Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash with clean water.
8. Orange Peel For Dark Spots – Orange peels contains vitamin C and calcium responsible for fighting free radicals and rejuvenating new skin cells. They draw out all the impurities and toxins from the skin to clean and freshen it up, and then bleach out all the pigmented areas to give you flawless glowing skin.
To remove dark spots completely, mix 2 tablespoons of orange peel powder with 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of honey together to make a thick paste. Apply the paste all over the dark spots and leave it to dry completely. Then, wash off with warm water.
9. Lemon For Dark Spots – Lemon is a versatile fruit that contains citric acid and vitamin C. Known as a natural bleach, it aids new cell growth and gives your skin its elasticity back. It has skin lightening and brightening properties that can remove dark spots completely.
You can either cut the lemon into two and rub a half over the pimples scar or squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl and apply on your skin using a cotton ball and let it soak the dark spots for about 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water.
10. Coconut Water For Dark Spots – Coconut water contains lauric acid and cytokines that remove dark spots completely. Cut a fresh green coconut and pour the water into a bowl. Dip a cotton ball into the water and gently wipe all over the dark spots. Rinse using lukewarm water.
Dark spots cannot disappear overnight, the treatment is a gradual process that requires patience to see results. The effectiveness of each remedy depends on your skin. So try one remedy after another to see which one works best for your body and remove dark spots completely.