Many people prefer to consume normal or cold water, but studies have shown that drinking warm or hot water has many benefits for our overall health.
It has many positive effects on the hair and skin. This water is a natural body regulator. You should start your day with drinking a glass of pure warm water so you can have a healthy life.
We all need water to stay healthy and live. It is one of the most important substances for humans, animals and plants. Experts are recommending drinking at least seven to eight glasses of water per day.
Health benefits of hot water
1. Cures menstrual cramps: It is known that the hot water can aid in the curing of menstrual cramps. Girls should add some carom seeds to the hot water and drink this home remedy during their periods.
The heat of the water has soothing and calming effects on the abdominal muscles and this can help to cure spasms and cramps.
2. Enhances blood circulation and clear nervous system: The hot water has the ability to enhance the blood circulation. It burns out body fat. Also the hot water can break down the deposits which are present in the nervous system.
3. Heals nasal and throat congestion: You should drink hot water because this is one of the best home remedies for sore throat, cough and cold.
The hot water can dissolve the thick cough or phlegm and it eliminates them easily from the respiratory tract so you will get a relief from the sore throat. The hot water can help in clearing the nasal congestion.
4. Promotes weight loss: If you want to lose weight, then you can drink hot water. The hot water can promote the metabolism and it breaks down the adipose tissues that are lying under the skin, especially when it is taken with honey or lemon.
In this way you will rid of the excess body weight. The hot water is one of the best home remedies for weight loss.
5. Promotes hair growth: The hot or warm water is one of the best sources of energy for your hair cells. This can help to promote their regular activities and accelerate the growth of tresses.
6. Aids easy digestion: The hot water is beneficial for the digestion. There are some studies in which are shown that drinking cold water right after a meal can harden the oil present in the consumed foods.
This is creating a fat deposit on the inner wall of the intestine which will eventually result in intestinal cancer. But if you have a glass of hot water, then you should drink it because it will help you to avoid this problem and accelerate your digestion to a great extent.
7. Eases bowel movements: It is known that the scarcity of the water in the body could lead to acute and chronic problem of constipation. When the stool accumulates inside the intestine, then the bowel movement becomes slower.
You should drink one glass of hot or warm water every morning when your stomach is empty because this can help to decompose the food and it makes the progress of the particles through the intestine smooth and less painful.
8. Detoxifies the body: It is known fact that one of the best health benefits of drinking warm water is the detoxification of the body.
If you are trying to rid of the impurities present in your body or if you suffer from indigestion, then you should drink hot water early in the morning and late at night on daily basis because it can help you a lot.
When you are drinking hot water, then the body temperature goes up and you start sweating so this can flush the toxic materials out of your internal system and it can clean it properly.
If you want to have the best results, then you should squeeze a lemon and add a few drops of honey in it.
9. Eliminates root causes of infections: You should drink warm water so you can keep your skin from acne, pimple and other skin disorders. The hot water can cleanse your body and eliminates the root cause of these infections.
10. Turns skin healthy: You should drink warm water on regular basis because this will keep your body hydrated and warm. Also it can help you to rid of the flaky and dry skin.
It can help you to maintain your skin healthy and it will improve the blood circulation throughout the body giving you a rosy complexion.