In this post, I am going to show you how to grow nails overnight with tested home remedies that works wonders and already have people testifying with results.
Knowing how to take proper care of your nails is very important if you desire a longer length. You need to stop the habit of biting them and instead start cutting them regularly using a nail trimmer.
How To Grow Nails Overnight
Below are 8 best home remedies to grow nails overnight.
How To Grow Nails Overnight With Vaseline
1. Vaseline is a popular brand of petroleum jelly-based products which contain plain petroleum. It is a cheap and a multi purpose product that smoothens, soothes and moisturizes the skin and hair.
Vaseline can grow nails overnight because it has great emollient properties that locks in moisture and conditions the nails. Thus, making the nail grow out longer, thicker and stronger.
To grow nails overnight, gently massage some generous amount of Vaseline on your nails and fingers until it is totally absorbed and leave it on overnight.
How To Grow Nails Overnight With Toothpaste
2. Toothpaste is popularly known for making the teeth white and promoting good dental health. But also, it is a great remedy for faster nail growth. It can make the nails longer and stronger when used effectively. It will also make them more white and shiny.
To grow nails overnight, scrub some toothpaste onto the nails and leave it on overnight. Then, wash off the next morning and moisturize.
How To Grow Nails With Coconut Oil
3. Coconut oil has lauric acid that prevents infection of nail cuticle and stimulates nail growth. The fatty acids, iron, proteins and vitamin E present in coconut oil works with the natural proteins found in nails to protect it from breaking.
Coconut oil contains nutrients that provide moisture and nourishment for the nails and the skin around the nails. It treats fungal infections in the nails and enhance healthy and strong nail growth.
To grow nails overnight, warm up some extra virgin coconut oil in a bowl and gently massage it into your nails and fingers. Then, leave it on overnight.
How To Grow Nails Faster With Olive Oil
4. Olive oil contains vitamins A and E that conditions the skin and fatty acids that provide the hydration and nourishment that the skin around the nails needs to rejuvenates. The Vitamin E in olive oil improves blood circulation and stimulates faster nail growth.
To grow nails overnight, heat up some olive oil and massage it into the nails and cuticles for 5 minutes. Wear gloves and leave it on overnight.
How To Grow Nails Fast With Salt
5. Salt contains essential minerals that acts as important electrolytes in the body. They help with fluid balance, nerve transmission and muscle function. It also has calcium, potassium, iron and zinc which stimulate nail growth.
To grow nails overnight, mix some salt, water and oil (coconut or olive oil) together in a bowl and dip your nails in it for 30 minutes.
How To Grow Nails Faster With Lemon
6. Lemon is a versatile fruit that contains citric acid and vitamin C. It aids new cell growth and gives the skin its elasticity back. The Vitamin C in lemon juice facilitates healthy growth of nails. Being a bleaching agent, it also helps in removing nail stains.
To grow nails overnight, mix 1 tablespoon of lemon juice with 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Heat up the mixture for 1 minute and soak your nails in it for 10 minutes.
How To Grow Nails With Orange Juice
7. Orange juice is rich in essential nutrients and contains Vitamin C which helps in the collagen production that keeps the nails strong, shining and healthy.
To grow nails overnight, squeeze out the juice from an orange into a bowl. Soak your nails in it for 10 minutes and wash them. Then, moisturize properly.
How To Grow Nails Faster With Garlic
8. Garlic has an antimicrobial effect on bacteria, yeast, fungi, parasites, and viruses. Allicin and sulfur-containing compounds in garlic stimulates the growth of healthy, long and strong nails naturally.
To grow nails overnight, rub the juice of some crushed garlic on your nails and leave it on overnight. Try to avoid rubbing the garlic on your skin or it could get stingy and may lead to skin burn.
These home remedies are very effective and helps to grow nails overnight but you need to support them with healthy diet and good nail habits to make them stay long, thick and strong.