Hair is often associated with beauty and attractiveness which is why most women would want a little bit extra help in transforming their hair from just good to great. In this post I’m going to show you how to grow hair faster naturally with tested home remedies that would help not only in making your hair grow longer, but would also give you a thicker, shinier, and stronger hair.
But first, you need to know the causes of hair breakage, hair fall out, hair loss, and impaired hair growth, so that all of these can be prevented, and the best result can be achieved with these home remedies.
What Causes Hair Loss?
It is caused by old age, infection, weak immune system, hormonal imbalance, sudden weight loss, unhealthy diet leading to vitamin, mineral, and protein deficiencies, adulterated hair care products, physical stress on the hair, such as over-styling and usage of excessive hair products.
Psychological issues like stress, trauma, and anxiety. Environmental factors such as seasonal changes, sunlight exposure, and atmospheric pollutants. Medications like blood thinners and antidepressants are also some causes of hair loss.
How To Grow Hair Faster Naturally
Below are 20 best home remedies to grow hair faster naturally.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Green Tea
1. Green tea is rich in anti-oxidants that promotes hair growth, and makes them thicker and stronger from the roots. It is loaded with antioxidants and nutrients that is good for the whole body. It also improves memory and brain function.
To grow hair faster naturally, boil some green tea bags in water for 2 minutes and apply it directly on your scalp. Leave it on for 45 minutes and then wash it off with cool water.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Honey
2. Honey is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent that has been used for ages to heal wounds and boost immune system function. It has moisturizing effects and stimulates tissue regeneration. It naturally softens and nourishes the skin and hair.
The nourishing and hydrating properties of honey strengthens the hair follicles as well as the hair strands. It contains antioxidants that eliminates the free radicals that damages the scalp.
To grow hair faster naturally, mix 1 teaspoon of honey with 2 tablespoons of your shampoo together. Rinse your hair with this mixture twice a week for maximum result.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Egg
3. Egg is a great source of protein and biotin that helps to grow hair faster naturally. It contains Keratin, a major ingredient in most hair growth supplements. This hair mask is packed with protein, phospohorous, zinc, iron and other essential nutrients that stimulate hair growth.
Mix egg white with a tablespoon of olive oil and a tablespoon of honey together. Apply this mixture on your scalp and hair and leave for 20 minutes. Then, rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Coconut Milk
4. Coconut milk is rich in proteins, iron, vitamins, and other essential nutrients that promotes hair growth and prevent breakage. It has all the necessary ingredients that helps to grow hair faster naturally.
Apply some organic coconut milk on the scalp and leave it on overnight. Wash with cold water the next day. To grow hair faster naturally, do this every time you wash your hair.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Rice Water
5. Rice water contains vitamins E, K, and B6 which are essential ingredients that helps to grow hair faster naturally. Rice water has proteins that nourishes the scalp and hair. It also improves hair growth and makes the hair voluminous.
Soak ½ cup of rice in 2 cups of water for 15 minutes. Strain the rice and pour the water obtained over your scalp and hair. Massage your scalp for a few minutes and then rinse your hair with a mild shampoo, if necessary. Do this twice a week to grow hair faster naturally.
How To Grow Hair Faster Naturally With Aloe Vera
6. Aloe Vera is a wonder herb that is full of nutrients, essential vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. It contains a compound called aloenin that promotes hair growth, it rejuvenates hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
To grow hair faster naturally, extract the gel from an aloe vera plant and apply it directly on your scalp and hair. Leave it on for an hour. Then, rinse your hair with a mild shampoo. Do this 3 times in a week for maximum result.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Ginger
7. Ginger improves blood circulation in the scalp. As a result of this, the scalp health is optimized, and hair growth increases. It also protects the hair and hair follicles with the oils and enzymes it contains.
Blend some ginger roots and rub the juice all over your scalp. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Then, wash your hair with water. Do this twice in a week to grow hair faster naturally.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Potato
8. Potato is rich in vitamins A, B, C and B6. It contains potassium, zinc, and phosphorus minerals that rejuvenate the collagen production of the hair. It also has enzymes and starch which nourishes the hair follicles and helps to grow hair faster naturally.
Peel a medium size potato, cut into small pieces and blend into a juice. Apply this juice on your scalp and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then, wash your hair with a mild shampoo. To grow hair faster naturally, do this every time you wash your hair.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Cayenne Pepper
9. Cayenne pepper stimulates hair growth and prevents thinning of hair. The contains capsaicin which causes the nerves to activate and increase the blood flow to the scalp. This results in increased absorption of nutrients that helps to grow hair faster naturally.
Mix 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper powder with 2 teaspoons of olive oil together. Evenly apply the mixture on your scalp and leave it on for 10 minutes. Wash it off with cold water. Do this twice a month to grow hair faster naturally.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Onion Juice
10. Onion juice contains lots of sulfur, selenium, minerals, vitamins B and vitamins C which are effective for hair growth. Sulfur improves the production of collagen tissues required for hair growth. All this properties strengthens the hair follicle and helps to grow hair faster naturally.
Chop some onion into small pieces and blend into a juice. Apply this juice evenly all over your hair and scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then, wash it off with a mild shampoo to grow hair faster naturally.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Carrots
11. Carrots contains a lot of vitamins (C, K, E, B1, B2, and B6) and minerals (potassium, manganese, molybdenum, and phosphorus). It also contains carotenoids that act as antioxidants. All of these properties revitalize the hair follicles and helps to grow hair faster naturally.
Grate 1 medium sized carrot and apply it on the scalp. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash your hair with shampoo. To grow hair faster naturally, do this twice a week and also add carrots to your diet in the form of juices or simply eating them raw.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Coconut Oil
12. Coconut oil is rich in potassium that keeps the scalp healthy, it promotes the growth of new hair, and repairs damaged hair. It also reduces dandruff, hair breakage, and hair loss. Coconut oil is also used as a preconditioning hair treatment for damaged hair.
To grow hair faster naturally, warm up some virgin coconut oil and gently massage it all over your scalp. Leave it on overnight and wash your hair the next morning.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Vitamin E Oil
13. Vitamin E oil is rich in antioxidants and helps to fight the free radicals. It increases oxygen in the body and enhances blood circulation in the scalp. It has properties that promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall and split ends. It also makes your hair softer and smoother.
To grow hair faster naturally, get 8 vitamin E capsules, open and carefully transfer the oil into a small bowl. Massage the oil into your scalp and leave it on overnight. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo the next day.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Fish Oil
14. Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids that perform multiple functions when it comes to healing skin issues. The scalp is an extension of the skin, and when the skin is distressed, it affects hair growth. When fish oil supplements are taken, this stress is taken away by the anti-inflammatory activity of the omega-3 fats.
These fatty acids also ensure the healthy development of the skin’s various layers and also their hydration and nourishment. Take fish oil supplements on a daily basis for healthy skin and to grow hair faster naturally.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Shea Butter
15. Shea butter contains vitamin A, vitamin E, and many healthy fats. It moisturizes and nourishes the scalp and reverse cell damage due to oxidative stress. This treats dryness, reduces hair breakage, and improves hair growth.
To grow hair faster naturally, mix some shea butter with your hair food and apply regularly. Or warm up some raw shea butter to liquify it and apply to your scalp every night before going to bed.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Cocoa Butter
16. Cocoa butter is an effective remedy to grow hair faster naturally, as it hydrates the scalp and make it smoother. It penetrates into the deeper layers of the skin and repairs damaged cells.
To grow hair faster naturally, mix some cocoa butter with your hair food and apply regularly. Or warm up some cocoa butter to liquify it and apply to your scalp every night before going to bed.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Henna
17. Henna promotes hair growth by strengthening the roots of your hair, it acts as a natural conditioner and transforms dull and dry hair into smooth and shiny hair. It also adds color to your hair and makes it glow.
Mix 1 cup of dry henna powder and ½ cup of yogurt together. Apply this mixture all over your hair from the roots to the tips. Leave it on until it dries completely. Then, wash your hair with a mild shampoo. Do this once in a month to grow hair faster naturally.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Ginseng
18. Ginseng is a Chinese herb that is use to grow hair faster naturally. Various experiments have proved the efficacy of this herb in improving hair growth by promoting the growth of the hair keratinocytes and suppression of enzymes/hormones that impair hair growth.
Mix 1 tablespoon of red ginseng herb extract with 1 cup of olive oil or coconut oil. Apply this mixture on your scalp and hair and massage for a few minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes. Then, wash it off with shampoo. Do this once a week to grow hair faster naturally.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Apple Cider Vinegar
19. Apple cider vinegar contains antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, it is full of antioxidants like vitamins A, B-complex, C, and E. It is also a rich source of acetic acid that stimulates the hair follicles and helps to grow hair faster naturally.
Mix 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a cup of warm water. Massage it directly on your scalp for 3 minutes and wash it off with a shampoo. To grow hair faster naturally, do this 3 times a week.
How To Grow Hair Faster With Baking Soda
20. Baking soda removes the excess product and chlorine build-up from the scalp and hair. These build-ups clogs in the hair pore prevents hair growth. It exfoliate the scalp and get rid of the dead skin cells, and improve blood circulation to the scalp. It is also an anti-fungal and helps in treating any fungal infections that may be preventing your hair from growing.
Mix 1 tablespoon of baking soda with 6 tablespoons of water. Massage the scalp and hair with this mixture and leave it on for 10 minutes. Then rinse your hair with water. Do this twice in a week to grow hair faster naturally.
Even the best hair growth solutions requires patience and consistency. Don’t feel discouraged if it doesn’t happen as fast as you want it. Remember that your hair grows half an inch a month on average. See which of the remedies works best for you, stick to it, and you would start to see results in no time