I am going to show you how to grow eyelashes overnight but you need to know why your eyelashes thin, shorten, and fall out. So that you can prevent it and achieve result with the remedies below.
Table of Contents
What Causes Eyelashes To Fall Out?
Loss of eyelashes can be due to several reasons such as; use of eyelash extensions, handling of lashes roughly, scrubbing the lashes vigorously while removing eye makeup, stressing too much, poor hygiene, menopause, hormonal imbalances, chemotherapy drugs and some medical conditions.
Fortunately, there are safe, cheap and healthy remedies without side effects to grow eyelashes overnight naturally.
How To Grow Eyelashes Overnight
Below are 5 effective remedies to grow eyelashes overnight.
How To Grow Eyelashes Overnight With Vaseline
1. Vaseline is a popular brand of petroleum jelly-based products which contain plain petroleum. It is a cheap and multi purpose product that smoothens, soothes and moisturizes the skin and hair.
Vaseline has great emollient properties that locks in moisture and conditions the eyelashes. Thus, making the eyelashes grow out longer, thicker and fuller.
To grow eyelashes overnight, massage some Vaseline on the eyelashes using your fingers or apply it with a brush before going to bed. Make sure to avoid eye contact. Wash it off your face in the morning.
How To Grow Eyelashes With Coconut Oil
2. Coconut oil is known for its numerous health benefits and has been used for ages in hair care to prevent hair loss and thinning and also to stimulate hair regrowth. It works as a conditioner and moisturizer and is great for improving blood circulation.
The fatty acids, iron, proteins and vitamin E present in coconut oil work with the natural proteins found in hair to protect it from breaking. Coconut oil has lauric acid that prevents infection of hair follicles and stimulate hair growth.
Massage some coconut oil on the eyelashes using your fingers or apply with a brush before going to bed to grow eyelashes overnight. Make sure to avoid eye contact. Wash it off your face in the morning.
How To Grow Eyelashes With Olive Oil
3. Olive oil is a powerful tonic with numerous health benefits. It is good for the body, skin and hair. It contains vitamins A and E that helps in the growth of hair. Vitamin E nourishes each hair strand while vitamin A stimulates the production of sebum, your body’s natural oil, which helps with hair growth.
Olive oil stimulates hair growth and makes the hair softer. It also makes hair grow healthier. It has natural resource of vitamins and nutrients needed to make eyelashes grow thicker and fuller.
Gently apply a little olive oil with a brush or a finger before going to bed to grow eyelashes overnight. Make sure to avoid eye contact. Wash it off your face in the morning.
How To Grow Eyelashes With Castor Oil
4. Castor oil possess antifungal and antibacterial properties, it is packed with beneficial nutrients such as proteins, minerals, and fatty acids like oleic, linoleic, stearic, and palmitic ricinoleic acids. It also contains natural compounds that promotes hair growth.
Castor oil also contains Vitamin E which works as a powerful antioxidant that conditions the lashes and keeps them from falling out. It also helps repair damage to hair follicles, which then promotes hair regrowth.
Castor oil is also rich in ricinoleic acid, an omega-9 essential fatty acid that thickens hair and stimulates lash growth. Ricinoleic acid is the major component of castor oil and makes up about 90% of it. This acid works wonders and grow eyelashes overnight.
Apply some castor oil with a brush or a finger before going to bed to grow eyelashes overnight. Avoid eye contact. Wash your face in the morning.
How To Grow Eyelashes With Almond Oil
5. Almond oil contains monounsaturated fats, vitamin E and minerals like calcium and magnesium. All these properties nourishes the eyelashes and make them healthy. It has a moisturizing effect on the eyelashes that adds a natural shine and luster to the eyelash hair.
Almond oil possess excellent emollient properties which softens up the hair cuticles and promotes growth of thick and long eyelashes. It strengthens the hair follicles and prevents the eyelashes from falling off.
Massaging some almond oil on the eyelid helps to restore the pH balance of the skin to normal and therefore improves blood circulation to the area. Thus helping to grow eyelashes overnight.
These remedies effectively grow eyelashes overnight but they won’t be as long, thick, and full as you would want overnight. So continue using them until you get your desired length of eyelashes.