I am going to show you how to grow eyebrows overnight but you need to know why your eyebrows thin, shorten, and fall out. So that you can prevent it and get the best result from the following remedies.
Table of Contents
What Causes Eyebrows To Fall Out?
Loss of eyebrows can be due to several reasons such as; use of eyebrows extensions, handling of brows roughly, scrubbing the brows vigorously while removing makeup, stressing too much, poor hygiene, menopause, hormonal imbalances, chemotherapy drugs and some medical conditions.
How To Grow Eyebrows Overnight
Below are 10 effective remedies to grow eyebrows overnight.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Vaseline
1. Vaseline is a popular brand of petroleum jelly-based products which contain plain petroleum. It is a cheap and multi purpose product that smoothens, soothes and moisturizes the skin and hair.
Vaseline has great emollient properties that locks in moisture and conditions the eyebrows. Thus, making the eyebrows grow out longer, thicker and fuller.
To grow eyebrows overnight, massage some Vaseline on the eyebrows using your fingers or apply it with a brush before going to bed. Make sure to avoid eye contact. Wash it off your face in the morning.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Coconut Oil
2. Coconut oil is known for its numerous health benefits and has been used for ages in hair care to prevent hair loss and thinning and also to stimulate hair regrowth. It works as a conditioner and moisturizer and is great for improving blood circulation.
The fatty acids, iron, proteins and vitamin E present in coconut oil work with the natural proteins found in hair to protect it from breaking. Coconut oil has lauric acid that prevents infection of hair follicles and stimulate hair growth.
Rub some coconut oil on the eyebrows using your fingers or apply with a brush before going to bed to grow eyebrows overnight. Wash it off your face in the morning.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Olive Oil
3. Olive oil is a powerful tonic with numerous health benefits. It is good for the body, skin and hair. It contains vitamins A and E that helps in the growth of hair. Vitamin E nourishes each hair strand while vitamin A stimulates the production of sebum, your body’s natural oil, which helps with hair growth.
Olive oil stimulates hair growth and makes the hair softer. It also makes hair grow healthier. It has natural resource of vitamins and nutrients needed to make eyebrows grow thicker and fuller.
Gently apply a little olive oil with a brush or a finger before going to bed to grow eyebrows overnight. Wash it off your face in the morning.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Castor Oil
4. Castor oil possess antifungal and antibacterial properties, it is packed with beneficial nutrients such as proteins, minerals, and fatty acids like oleic, linoleic, stearic, and palmitic ricinoleic acids. It also contains natural compounds that promotes hair growth.
Castor oil also contains Vitamin E which works as a powerful antioxidant that conditions the brows and keeps them from falling out. It also helps repair damage to hair follicles, which then promotes hair regrowth.
Castor oil is also rich in ricinoleic acid, an omega-9 essential fatty acid that thickens hair and stimulates brow growth. Ricinoleic acid is the major component of castor oil and makes up about 90% of it. This acid works wonders and grow eyebrows overnight.
Apply some castor oil with a brush or a finger before going to bed to grow eyebrows overnight. Wash it off in the morning.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Almond Oil
5. Almond oil contains monounsaturated fats, vitamin E and minerals like calcium and magnesium. All these properties nourishes the eyebrows and make them healthy. It has a moisturizing effect on the eyebrows that adds a natural shine and luster to the eyelash hair.
Almond oil possess excellent emollient properties which softens up the hair cuticles and promotes growth of thick and long eyebrows. It strengthens the hair follicles and prevents the eyebrows from falling off.
Massaging some almond oil on the eyebrows helps to restore the pH balance of the skin to normal and therefore improves blood circulation to the area. Thus helping to grow eyebrows overnight.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Aloe Vera
6. Aloe Vera is a wonder herb that is full of nutrients, essential vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. It contains a compound called aloenin that promotes hair growth, it rejuvenates hair with its own nutrients, giving it more elasticity and preventing breakage.
Aloe Vera gel is non-sticky and gets absorbed fast. It will get rid of too much oil and open up follicular pores, thus encouraging eyebrow growth. It is effective for growing thick, long and voluminous brows permanently.
To grow eyebrows overnight, get the thick gel from the aloe vera plant and massage it into the eyebrows till it gets absorbed. Leave it on till morning and wash off your face with clean water.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Onion Juice
7. Onion juice contains lots of sulfur, selenium, minerals, vitamins B and vitamins C which are effective for hair growth. This properties strengthens the hair follicle and fastens the growth of eyebrow hair. Sulfur improves the production of collagen tissues required for eyebrow growth.
Since onion has a pungent smell, it is best to use lemon juice to remove all traces of the smell. To grow eyebrows overnight, apply some onion juice to your eyebrows and leave it on till morning, then wash off with some lemon juice.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Milk
8. Milk contains many essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that is good for the hair and body. It contains two vital proteins known as casein and whey. These properties stimulate healthy growth of hair.
To grow eyebrows overnight, soak cotton ball in some milk and gently massage the eyebrows with it. Leave it on till morning and wash off your face with water.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Egg
9. Egg is a great source of protein and biotin that helps your brows grow faster. It also contains Keratin, a major ingredient in most hair growth supplements. Egg may clog pores and lead to acne. So use sparingly.
To grow eyebrows overnight, beat an egg till the consistency is smooth. Apply to the eyebrows using your fingers or a brush and leave it on till morning, then wash it off your face with warm water.
How To Grow Eyebrows With Lemon
10. Lemon is rich in vitamin B, vitamin C, folic acid and other vital nutrients that enhance hair growth. It is absolutely normal for your skin to have a burning sensation after applying lemon.
To grow eyebrows overnight, rub a piece of lemon on the eyebrows and leave it on till morning. Then wash off with warm water.
These remedies effectively grow eyebrows overnight but they won’t be as long, thick, and full as you would want overnight. So continue using them until you get your desired length of eyebrows.