The unroasted seeds of the plant Coffee Arabica are green coffee beans. During the roasting, the natural antioxidants which are present in the coffee beans are removed so this is a reason why it is not beneficial for our health.
The green coffee beans are not going through the same procedure so they are very beneficial for our overall health. If you want to keep your health at optimal levels, as well as your skin and hair, then it is worth trying these beans.
You can order these beans online or you can buy them from the health food stores. The side effects from the green coffee beans are the same as the regular coffee because this extract still has caffeine.
The most common side effects of caffeine are anxiety, restlessness, trouble sleeping, frequent urination, increased heart rate and upset stomach.
Health benefits of green coffee beans
1. Fight baldness: The female pattern hair loss is known as androgenetic alopecia. This condition can be cured with the help of green coffee beans. The extract of these beans can boost the hair growth as well as thickness the hair strands significantly.
2. Removes substances that damage hair: Green coffee beans have antioxidants which are beneficial for the hair. These antioxidants will help to fight against everything toxic and damaging so the hair will remain beautiful, healthy and strong.
3. Helps moisturize skin: Green coffee beans are rich in fatty acids, such as oleic acid, linoleic acid and arahidic acid which can nourish and moisturize the skin to stop sagging, discoloration and other severe damages.
4. Helps slowing down the appearance of signs of aging: Green coffee beans are rich in volatile materials because they do not undergo the roasting procedure.
Some of these materials are epigallocatechin gallate, theophylline and GABA which can help us to maintain the skin health and to avert the appearance of wrinkles.
5. Enhances immune system: Green coffee beans are effective in enhancing the immune system. They are potent free – radical busters which mean that they can eliminate all types of toxic and damaging elements. It will enhance our immunity and also our skin will be free of acne.
6. Reduces effects of free radicals: Green coffee beans have chlorogenic acid which can reduce the effects of free radicals in the body up to ten times than the regular green tea.
Green coffee beans are not roasted so they have antioxidants from the polyphenol family, like ferulic acid, which can decelerate the aging procedure and it will give us youthful skin.
7. Boosts energy: Green coffee beans have caffeine which means that they can be used as excellent energy booster. This can raise our energy levels and it will keep us active during the whole day.
8. Used as a natural detoxifier: It is known that the green coffee bean extract is a natural detox. It can help to cleanse our liver and it will make it free from unnecessary fats, bad cholesterol and toxins.
When the liver is detoxified, then its function is improved and this can perk up the metabolism and improves the overall health.
9. Treatment of diabetes: Those people who suffer from diabetes type II can use green coffee beans as their natural treatment. It can help to lower the high levels of sugar in the bloodstream while accelerating the weight loss.
10. Helps improving blood circulation: We know that the high blood pressure can lead to many fatal diseases, such as chronic renal failure, heart failure, stroke, etc.
In many studies are said that the green coffee beans have a very active and powerful aspirin – like ingredient which has a positive effect on the blood vessels by preventing the platelets from getting clustered.
As a result of this, our arteries do not get hardened and the circulation of the blood throughout the body is improved a lot.
11. Reduces levels of bad cholesterol: Green coffee beans can help to reduce the bad cholesterol which could lead to deadly cardiovascular diseases in which the cardiac arrest is included.
There are some studies in which are shown that this condition can be prevented by consuming green coffee bean extract on regular basis.