I am going to show you how to get pink lips permanently with tested natural remedies that works wonders and already have people testifying with results. These remedies are cheap, safe, healthy and have no side effects.
Table of Contents
What Causes Dark Lips?
The lips are sensitive and delicate, the skin on your lips is thinner when compared to your face. The lips do not have any sweat glands, so they require special care on a daily basis to keep them moisturized and looking healthy.
The main causes of dark, chapped and discolored lips are smoking, a bad diet, stress, dehydration, excessive intake of caffeine, using expired or cheap quality lip products, allergic reactions to toothpaste or lipstick, lip sucking, not removing your makeup at night, Anemia, exposing yourself to the sun and pollution.
How To Get Pink Lips Permanently
Below are 8 effective remedies to get pink lips permanently.
How To Get Pink Lips With Toothpaste And Sugar
1. Toothpaste contains rich minerals that are effective to exfoliate, sooth and remove dead skin cells from the lips. Lemon contains vitamin C and some essential antioxidants. It is a natural bleaching agent, that’s effective in lightening dark and uneven lips, thereby helping you get pink lips permanently.
Vaseline (petroleum jelly) has healing properties, it helps to remove dryness from the lips. It is magical in treating chapped or cracked lips. It will also make your skin healthy due to the vitamins & nutrients present in it.
To get pink lips permanently, grab a tooth brush and put some toothpaste on it. Use it to brush your lips for 3 minutes. Then scrub a lemon dipped in sugar on your lips for another 3 minutes. Now apply some Vaseline and go to sleep, You will woke up with soft pink and shiny lips.
How To Get Pink Lips With Milk
2. Milk is a natural moisturiser, and turmeric heals dryness and dark spots. These two miracle ingredients mixed together will work wonders for dark lips and will help you get pink lips permanently.
Mixing some cold milk with a little turmeric is a great remedy to treat discoloration and pigmentation. This solution helps to brighten up the lips and gives it a natural shine that you’ve always dreamt of.
To get pink lips permanently, mix one teaspoon of cold milk with half a teaspoon of turmeric powder to form a paste. Apply this paste on your lips and leave it on for 5 minutes and gently scrub it off. Wash with warm water and dab some lip balm on.
How To Get Pink Lips With Strawberry
3. Strawberries contain a great amount of vitamin C and a whole load of antioxidants that prevent aging besides brightening and adding vitality to your skin. Honey helps retain moisture and olive oil thoroughly nourishes your lips. This strawberry lip mask is amazing for exfoliation and brightening up dull, lifeless lips.
Crush a strawberry to a smooth paste and add a teaspoon of honey to it and mix well. Finally, add a few drops of olive oil and mix all the ingredients together. Apply this mixture using your finger and leave it on for 10 minutes.
Using a damp wash cloth, wipe the mask away and you will notice how nourished and smooth your lips feel in the first trial itself. Do this 4 times a week to get pink lips permanently.
How To Get Pink Lips Permanently With Beetroot
4. Beetroot is known for its natural color and numerous health benefits to the skin and overall body. This beetroot lip balm will act as a temporary lip stain. It is also a natural exfoliator and will help you get pink lips permanently with usage over time.
Mix half teaspoon of beetroot powder with one tablespoon of shea butter and two tablespoon of olive oil together and pour into a lip balm jar. Heat up some water and place the jar in it. Stir until the ingredients melts and blend together. Regularly apply this lip balm on your lips to get pink lips permanently.
How To Get Pink Lips With Rose Petals
5. Rose petals is great for discoloration and lightening of dark and patchy lips. They are also anti-inflammatory in nature and contains natural oils and sugars that help lock moisture into dry skin cells. While milk is a natural moisturizer that will help you get pink lips permanently.
Soak a few rose petals in milk overnight and strain in the morning. Mash them to a smooth paste and add a few drops of milk. Mix together and apply it on your lips and leave it on for 15 minutes. Then wash with cold water and moisturise to get pink lips permanently.
How To Get Pink Lips With Pomegranate Seeds
6. Pomegranate seeds is great in lightening pigmented lips. It contains a compound called punicalagin which prevent the production of melanin and also prevents your lips from getting darker when exposed to the sun.
Take a handful of pomegranate seeds and grind them. Mix the fine pomegranate seed with some milk together. Apply this mixture on your lips and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash off with cold water and moisturise to get pink lips permanently.
How To Get Pink Lips With Aloe Vera
7. Aloe vera gel is magical, it has Gibberellins and Auxin that contains anti-inflammatory and healing properties. The Vitamin E in aloe vera gel helps to restore moisture and add shine to the lips.
Scoop out the gel from a fresh aloe vera plant using a spoon and put it in a glass container. Add a few drops of olive oil or coconut oil to the gel and mix together. Store it in the refrigerator and use regularly as a lip balm to get pink lips permanently.
How To Get Pink Lips With Coriander
8. Coriander consists of a compound called Umbelliferone which helps in reducing pigmentation. Regular use of this magical mask will help you get pink lips permanently. It has the ability to treat pigmentation and discoloration of the skin.
Crush 5 coriander leaves to a fine paste. Apply this solution directly on your lips and leave it on for 20 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water and wipe away any traces with a damp wash cloth, then moisturize to get pink lips permanently.
These natural remedies are very effective and works wonders, they have been tested and have proven to be the best options to get pink lips permanently. Moreover, they are cheaper, safer and has other health benefits as you use them.